ACCIDENT ASSIST CALL CENTRE
Accident Assist Call Centre (AACC) is a public service provided by Malaysian Insurance Companies and Takaful Providers to the general public who requires immediate road assistance. AACC will also respond to basic or common enquiries relating to insurance claim coverage and procedures or regarding your own specific motor policy details. It is a dedicated tele-service line manned by experienced customer service officers operating 24 hours daily.
AACC is a free add-on service on top of the contractual obligations of your own policy coverage, with the aim of enhancing the overall services of Insurers and Takaful Operators during your journey on any roads in Malaysia. AACC is owned by general insurers and takaful operators. It is managed by Telekom Malaysia.
AACC is available 24 hours/7 days a week covering the following services, nationwide:
- Emergency Roadside Assistance – connection to ambulance, police, fire brigade or general repairs
- Assistance on Towing Service (self-paid)
- Assistance to check coverage & to connect with own Insurance Company
- General motor insurance claim enquiry
- Accident procedural enquiry
- Notification of Complaints
- Notification of fraudulent practices