Terms and Conditions
- The Car Sanitisation and Anti-Fogging Initiative (“The Initiative”) shall commence from 1 July 2021 until the end of Full Movement Control Order Period (“FMCO”) or 31 August 2021 (“Campaign Period”), whichever will first occur, and this is inclusive of both dates unless notified otherwise. AmGeneral Insurance Berhad (“AmGeneral”) reserves the right to withdraw any time prior to the Campaign Period’s end.
- The Initiative is offered to all repairers including Panel, Franchise and Specialist windscreen repairers.
- The Initiative is applied to Private vehicle type with Own Damage – Repair type and Windscreen Claims type only.
- AmGeneral will offer RM25 per vehicle for sanitisation before the vehicle is released to customer.
- It is not applicable for vehicles which have been completely repaired and/or released prior to FMCO period.
- The disinfectant liquid must comply with the criteria as below:
- Alcohol-free and non-toxic/non-flammable
- Kill Virus and Bacterial up to 99% effectiveness
Brand Sample: Nano Mist; HY-Fog; DFenze; Bio-Tech.
- You or your authorised driver must download One Touch App and contact Auto Assist through the SOS button or call 1 800 88 6333 to arrange for assistance.
- Repairer shall be responsible for any defect caused by poor quality of disinfection material.
- AmGeneral has discretion to amend the terms and conditions as and where necessary and applicable.
- AmGeneral’s liability is limited to the above stated services only.
- In the event of any inconsistency between The Initiative Terms and Conditions and any marketing or promotional materials relating to The Initiative, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.