The plan provides compensation to the insured person in the event of there being fire damage to the property.
Are You Eligible?
AmAssurance Fire Insurance is available for building, plant, machinery and stock.
Keeping Things Cool
With AmAssurance Fire Insurance, you are covered against:
- Damage by fire and lightning
- Damage by explosions of domestic gas cylinder or domestic boilers used for illuminating or domestic purposes in a building in which gas is not generator not forming part of a gas work
- Damage by water or other extinguishing agents used to put out the fire
- Damage resulting from gaining access to fire
- Smoke damages caused by fire
Your basic AmAssurance Fire Insurance policy can be extended, with additional premiums, to cover loss of or damage to property caused by the following:
- Aircraft damage
- Earthquake and volcanic eruption
- Storm tempest
- Impact damage
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks apparatus or pipes
- Electrical installation
- Bush/lalang fire
- Subsidence & landslip
- Spontaneous combustion
- Riot strike
- Malicious damage
You’re Ready to Be Covered!
Pick any of the options below to proceed.
Call Us Now at 1 800 88 6333
Buy from Our Branches
Buy from an Agent
Make a Product Enquiry
The Building Cost Calculator (BCC) is intended to be used as a guide to help you in determining the estimated sum insured for your residential property, shop house or shop office.
You are advised to review the sum insured to provide for the actual cost of rebuilding, including any renovation and inflation to avoid underinsurance.
Please click HERE to visit PIAM's website for the BCC calculator as your reference.